Camden County Residential Solid Waste Collection service includes the collection of solid waste, recyclables, and bulky items. This is accomplished through our contractor, Advanced Disposal.
enefits included in the fee:
- A 90 gallon can is delivered to each residence.
- Up to 2 garbage cans (32 gallon maximum) may also be placed next to each cart at no additional charge (additional can(s) provided by the resident).
- The following MUST NOT be mixed with household garbage: Yard Waste; Construction debris; Batteries; Paint; Scrap Metal; Dead Animals; Concrete; Ashes; Shingles; Tires; Oil; Bricks; Dirt; Gas Tanks; or any other hazardous waste item deemed unacceptable by the E.P.D. or Camden County.
- One recycling bin is provided and additional recycling may be left in brown paper bags (if desired) Will collect the following recyclables: Plastic 1 & 2; Glass bottles & Jars (emptied, rinsed and lids removed); Brown bags; Metal Cans (crushed); Aluminum cans (crushed); Newspaper & Inserts; Phone Books; Corrugated cardboard (flattened & cut in 2' by 3' pieces for placement under the recycle bin). The following items will not be picked up: pizza boxes; plastic bags; butter tubs; juice and milk cardboard cartons; egg cartons; styrofoam; magazines; catalogs; pool or other chemical containers.
- Appliances known as white-goods will be picked up upon request (on Fridays) for a fee of $10.00 per item. You must call the Curbside Office to schedule the pick up. White goods include refrigerators, freezers, stoves, air conditioners, and water heaters.
- Bulky items such as furniture, mattresses, televisions, and carpet (if rolled in 4' long x 4' thick rolls and taped) will be picked up upon request for a fee of $10.00 per item. These items will picked up from the curb with your household garbage is collected. You must call the Curbside Office to schedule the pick up.
- Residential yard debris can be brought to the C&D Industrial Waste Site (landfill) or the Old Still Yard Waste site at no additional cost